Who we are
This website address is: ankhamagazine.com
It is owned and operated by:
ANKHA GLOBAL LTD
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT
Company No: 14438641
The Data Protection Officer for this site is:
Lisa Hanley, Director, Ankha Azzura Magazine
Contactable via firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Lawful Bases
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting the Data Protection Officer listed above.
- Contract. The data collection is necessary for us to fulfil our contract with you
- Legitimate interest. Any data we ask for beyond what’s necessary to fulfil our contract is in our legitimate interest as a business
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect data, if submitted, including:
- Email addresses
- First name, surname
- Industry sector
- Other business information
- Feedback data and survey responses
We hold and use data for the following purposes:
- To update users on our services.
- To notify users when new content is available.
- To monitor the effectiveness of any content we are promoting.
- To monitor the functioning of the site, including tracking visitor data and numbers.
- To market relevantly similar contact to users who have agreed to receive such.
Embedded content from other websites
This site does not currently allow the tracking of visitor data for any third-party services.
How we use your data
Your data may be stored indefinitely on our secure server, and separately by the partners mentioned above. You may request to see a copy of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us, at any time. You may also request that data to be deleted. You can do either of these by directly contacting the Data Protection Officer listed above.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to complain
You can complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113